Wera 05004531001 - 8790 HMB Deep 3/8" socket, 9 x 64 mm
Long ?" hand and machine socket (ISO 2725 part 3) with ball intercept ring; for external hexagonal bolts and sockets. For use in manual and machine operation (non-impact), even with low-lying screwdriving and protruding threaded rods. With Take it easy tool finder with colour coding by size - for easy and fast location of the required tool. Easy to grasp even with oily hands. The hexagon profile allows the transmission of high forces and puts less strain on the edges of bolts or screw heads than a double hexagon profile. Fine-toothed ratchets also make the use of a double hexagon profile superfluous, even in confined spaces, thanks to their small back-pivoting angle.
- Long sockets for low-lying screwdriving, often even with protruding threaded rods in small spaces
- Hexagonal profile enables precise bolting with high power transmission and preserves the profile
- With Take it easy tool finder: colour coding by size
- Knurling at lower end to enable easy gripping when used in manual applications
- For manual and machine operation (non-impact), ball intercept ring
- Made of matt chromed chrome-vanadium