Bessey BV-DP40 - Vise, 4 In. Drill Press
4 Inch Drill Press Vise
The BESSEY BV-DP40 drill press vises are made from high quality 30,000 PSI grey cast iron for many years of service. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Effective tool for holding parts on a drill press table
- Precision ground base and slide
- Convenient pivot handle
- 4 In. wide jaws
- Maximum opening 4-1/8 In.
- 4 Large elongated mounting holes
- Fits almost any machine table
- Drill press vise
Malleable cast iron body with a powder coated finish. Machined spindle. A grooved jaw provides a firm secure grip. The holes are elongated for easy fastening onto a drill press or work surface.
- Jaw Width: 4 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 4 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.55 Inches.