People need new innovative tools that make them more productive and creative when doing a job and let them discover new distinct and tangible value.
Founded on a passion for craftsmanship and precision tools, Viking Arm AS company was established in Norway by Øivind Resch and Terje Scheen in 2018. Both Øivind and Terje have long and successful track records as innovators and entrepreneurs. “If something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right”, says a Norwegian proverb. They took this to heart when developing the VIKING ARM®.
Every single detail in the manufacturing process, from the stainless steel parts, aluminum body to the springs that control the levers, has been tested and verified. And then tested and verified again. Quality is in every last detail. The result? A completely new tool with specifications and quality that exceed the demands of professionals, yet is affordable for handicraft enthusiasts everywhere.
Your imagination sets the limits: With the lifting capacity of up to 150 kg the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, cabinets, kitchen appliances are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, foundations are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the VIKING ARM® tool.
Enhanced productivity: Another great feature of the VIKING ARM® is that it reduces the number of hands needed for certain types of installation work. This allows for better economics in the professional field and a significant reduction in frustration among home improvers. It saves time, money and your back.
Keep it Clean and Lubricate It: Debris and dust can cause damage over time. Cleaning the tool regularly is essential to their proper functioning. Clean it by simply wiping over with a rag, lubricate the shaft and moving parts, and wipe over again. If the arm is dirty, provide a good wash with water and soap. Do not use any other detergents. Dry it, oil it and wipe over. You may lubricate with any fine technical oil. When not in use, store your Viking Arms in a dry area, safe from moisture and dust.
Features and advantages
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Made in Norway
- Stainless steel / Hardened carbon steel / Aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 7-215
- Standard base (mm): 6 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
- Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)