Bessey TWV28-30-17K - Hold down clamp, variable arm
Welding Table Clamp,12 Inch Capacity, Variable, T-Bar, STD Pad, for 28 mm Matrix Tables
BESSEY welding table clamps designed for 28 mm matrix tables are available in a wide range of choices for different needs including variable throat depth versions and accessories to complement the clamps. The TW28 series from BESSEY offers clamping elements with two fixed throat depths of 4.75 in. (120 mm) in. and 5.5 in., and a clamping capacity of approx. 12 in. (300 mm). For increased flexibility the TWV28 series adds 3 more clamps into the mix that have variable throat depth. The variable throat depth may be set to any distance that falls within the min-max range of the sliding arm. Both series are characterized by a tempered profiled rail and forged sliding arm for strength where you need it, as well as the option to choose between three handle variants. The versions with the high quality 2-component plastic handle and the T-bar have a smooth-running trapezoidal threaded spindle and replaceable pressure pads that require no tools to install. The lever handle variant has a positive locking ratchet mechanism for controlled, fast and vibration-proof clamping. There is also version with a gripping arm (TW28GRS) and a heavy duty version with T-handled spindle and heavy-duty MorPad. Many accessories are available, such as V-blocks, variable risers and assorted adapters that enable the use of toggle clamps and other machine-table clamps on matrix tables with 28 mm holes. BESSEY. Simply better.
- For use on matrix tables with 28 mm holes
- Versatile, making changes to a set up is very easy
- Fast application of clamping force
- Patented rail profile
- Engineered for demanding applications
- Choose between fixed or variable throat depth versions
- Three choices of handle, T-Bar, 2K or Lever
- Welding table clamp, variable throat depth (TWV)
Precise, individual clamping with variable height and adjustable throat depth. Tempered profile rail and sliding arm for strong, dependable clamping. Available with: high quality 2-component plastic handle; T-Bar with rounded ends (each with smooth-running ACME threaded spindle and tool free pressure plate replacement); or lever handle with a ratcheting mechanism for controlled, fast and vibration-proof clamping.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 6.875 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 12 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1200 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-3/32 Inches x 7/16 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.7 Inches.
- Handle Length: 3.858 Inches.