- Clamps for Metalworking
- Welding Table Clamps
- Bessey TW16-20-10-2K - Table Clamp, 8 x 4, 2K handle, std pad, 16 mm
Bessey TW16-20-10-2K - Table Clamp, 8 x 4, 2K handle, std pad, 16 mm
Welding Table Clamp, 8 Inch Capacity, 4 Inch Throat Depth, 2K Composite Handle, for 16 mm Matrix Tables
BESSEY welding table clamps designed for 16 mm matrix tables are available in a wide range of choices for different needs including variable throat depth versions and accessories to complement the clamps. The TW16 series from BESSEY offers clamping elements with a fixed throat depth of 4 in. (100 mm) in. and a clamping capacity of approx. 8 in. (200 mm). For increased flexibility the TWV16 series adds 3 more clamps into the mix that have variable throat depth. The variable throat depth may be set to any distance that falls within the min-max range of the sliding arm. Both series are characterized by a tempered profiled rail and forged sliding arm for strength where you need it, as well as the option to choose between three handle variants. The versions with the high quality 2-component plastic handle and the T-bar handle have a smooth-running trapezoidal threaded spindle and replaceable pressure pads that require no tools to install. The lever handle variant has a positive locking ratchet mechanism for controlled, fast and vibration-proof clamping. Many accessories are available, such as V-blocks, variable risers and assorted adapters that enable the use of toggle clamps on matrix tables with 16 mm holes. There are also 4 different adapters that allow use of the TW16 series clamps on woodworking benches with 3/4 inch, 20mm, 1 inch & 30mm bench dog holes. BESSEY. Simply better.
- For use on matrix tables with 16 mm holes
- Versatile, making changes to a set up is very easy
- Fast application of clamping force
- Patented rail profile
- Engineered for demanding applications
- Choose between fixed or variable throat depth versions
- Three choices of handle, T-Bar, 2K or Lever
- Other adaptors available are the TW16AW25 for 1 inch, TW16AW20 for 20 mm and TW16AW30 for 30 mm diameter bench dog holes
- Welding table clamp, fixed throat depth TW
Tempered profile and sliding arm for strong, dependable, clamping. Available with: high quality 2-component plastic handle; T-Bar with rounded ends (each with smooth-running ACME threaded spindle and tool free pressure plate replacement); or lever handle with an ratcheting mechanism for controlled, fast and vibration-proof clamping.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 8 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 650 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 55/64 Inches x 21/64 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.625 Inches.