- Cutting and Drilling Tooling
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Milwaukee - The Ax 9-Inch 5/8 Teeth Per Inch Reciprocating Saw Blades, 5 Pack - 48-00-5026
Milwaukee - The Ax 9-Inch 5/8 Teeth Per Inch Reciprocating Saw Blades, 5 Pack - 48-00-5026
The Ax SAWZALL® blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
- NAIL GUARD ™. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- FANG TIP ™. Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. FANG TIP ™ bites into the wood on first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- (1) 9" 5 TPI The Ax™ SAWZALL® Blade (5 Pk) (48-00-5026)