Milwaukee 2962P-20 - M18 FUEL 1/2 Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent delivers the best power to weight ratio, most access in tight spaces, and faster removal speed. It provides 650 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and only weighs 5.1 lbs, making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. Its POWERSTATE Brushless Motor generates the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. This battery-powered impact wrench is the most compact in its class, allowing access to stubborn fasteners in spaces where larger impact wrenches cant fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts. Tri-LEDs surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control that delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM battery pack (not included) fits M18 tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Best power to weight ratio is offered as the tool provides 650 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque at only 5.1 lbs. with a 5.0Ah battery.
- 6.0" in length provides most access in tight spaces
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
- Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 35 ft-lbs. of torque.
- Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1,250; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,950; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,575; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,575
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,100; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,100; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,100
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Works in up to to 69kV environments
- Compatible with all M18 batteries & Chargers
- The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 550 ft-lbs. of max fastening torque