Milwaukee 2935-20 - M18 Cable Stripper
The Milwaukee® M18 cable stripper vastly improves the cable stripping experience. With no exposed blades, the cordless cable stripper provides safer stripping than with a knife. The cable stripper's compact, right-angle design enables users to maneuver it more easily in tight spaces with less strain on the wrist. The bushing design and adjustable depth gauge deliver cleaner, more accurate and consistent strips across all sizes. The cable jacket stripping tool is not only compatible with all Milwaukee bushings but is also compatible with competitive quick-change bushings.
- Protects against knife injuries on the job
- Compact head, internal depth gauge adjustment up to 3 in.
- Part of the M18 system, featuring over 200+ cordless solutions
- Depth gauge adjustment up to 3 in. for accurate, consistent strips
- Optimized bushing design prevents nicks
- Variable speed trigger for controlled strips
- Ability to strip in crowded panels and switch gears
- Quick-change bushing system for faster stripping across sizes
- Strips 1/0 - 750 MCM Cu & Al THHN/XHHW cable
- Strips 1/0 - 500 MCM Cu RHW/RHH/USE cable
- Compatible with all M18 batteries