Milwaukee 2882-22 - M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Grinder w/ ONE-KEY Paddle Switch, No Lock
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Grinder with ONE-KEY Paddle Switch, No Lock is the next advancement in power and performance of cordless grinders while enhancing safety with its RAPIDSTOP Brake. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Grinder with ONE-KEY generates 11A corded power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 RPM to remove material faster and increase productivity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The RAPIDSTOP Brake provides stop times under 2 seconds with an abrasive disc. This battery-powered grinder includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximize motor life. Compatible with ONE-KEY, this grinder wirelessly connects to a smartphone to track and manage the tool, providing visibility to where tools are across a network of jobs. The included M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Batteries deliver 50% more power while running 50% cooler than the M18 REDLITHIUM XC Batteries. Experience faster accessory changes, and less downtime with tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Grinder with ONE-KEY is the next level of jobsite productivity and enhanced safety in cordless grinders.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Braking Grinder with ONE-KEY delivers 8,500 RPM to provide the power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
- Includes a RAPIDSTOP Brake, to quickly stop accessories and Enhance Safety
- Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
- Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
- Tool-Free Accessory Changes with Integrated FIXTEC Nut Technology
- Electronic Clutch for Kickback Protection
- 5/8"-11 Spindle for Use with Common Grinding Accessories
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Anti-Vibration Side Handle for Increased User Comfort and Safety
- ONE-KEY Tracking and Tool Management
- Compatible with all M18 batteries