Milwaukee 2832-20 - M18 FUEL™ 3"x18" Belt Sander
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor; the Milwaukee® M18 FUEL 3” x 18” Belt Sander is optimized for power, portability, and productivity on the jobsite. The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 3” x 18” Belt Sander generates the power and torque of an 8A corded belt sander, delivers faster material removal, and collects over 80% of dusts generated. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence delivers best-in-class belt speed at 1350 SFM with less bog down under load for more aggressive material removal and ensures protection from overload, overheating, and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HO6.0 battery (not included) provides all-day run-time and unprecedented power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite. The variable speed dial offers adjustment from 1350SFM to 750SFM for increased control in a wider variety of materials. The dust collection system paired with our durable dust bag or universal hose adapter reduces clean up time through a cleaner work environment. The tool-free, adjustable pommel allows for flush sanding against the front of the sander and offers a more compact size for storage. This battery-powered belt sander also features automatic belt tracking, a tool-free belt tracking knob, dual-LED lights, a tool-free belt change lever, and a lock on button.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of larger 8A corded belt sanders for faster material removal.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Compatible only with 3” x 18” sanding belts.
- Variable Speed Dial provides a belt speed range from 1350SFM to 750SFM (Surface Feet per Minute) for greater control of the removal rate in application.
- The tool-free belt change lever allows for quick belt changes to minimize downtime between sanding belt changes.
- Automatic belt tracking technology keeps the sanding belt centered on the drive rollers for straight alignment.
- Tool-free belt tracking knob allows the user to adjust the sanding belt from left to right across the platen.
- Tool-free adjustable pommel provides a compact footprint for storage and allows for flush sanding against the flat nose.
- The dual-LED work lights illuminate the work surface and offer greater visibility in low light environments.
- Durable cotton dust bag delivers greater resistance against tears and leaks.
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes.
- Part of the Milwaukee M18™ System, featuring over 200+ tools.
- Tool Warranty - 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Power Source - Cordless
- Length - 10.6 in
- Weight - 7.5 lb
- Height - 7.5 in
- Width - 6.3 in
- Belt Size - 3"x18"
- Surface Feet per Minute - 1,350-700
- Variable Speed Dial - 5 Speeds
- Battery System - M18