Milwaukee 6121-31A - 11 Amp 5" Small Angle Grinder Trigger Grip, AC/DC, No Lock
The 11 Amp 5" Small Angle Grinder (Trigger Grip, AC/DC) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6121-31A is the perfect match for industrial users. AC/DC versatility allows this grinder to be used with AC or DC power supplies. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- AC/DC : Versatility to be used with AC or DC power supplies
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External Brush Doors reduces service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Trigger Grip Handle provides better control, reach and leverage
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.