Maun 4950-160 - Side Cutter Parallel Plier for Hard Wire 160mm
Great for manipulating, straightening and cutting wire, with a v-slotted jaw and integrated cutter. Multiplies hand force by 23 for less cutting affort. Engineered with serrated parallel jaws for a vice-like grip on square and hexagonal fastenings.
- Multi-purpose tool, perfect for gripping, manipulating and cutting.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold square and hexagonal fastenings in a vice-like grip.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Cut both hard and soft wire with ease.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Serrated jaws for improved grip.
- V-slot to feed and hold wire and rod securely along jaw length.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Multiplies hand force by 23 for less cutting effort.
- Precision-machined and hardened blades.
- Jaws and blades case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- A toolbox essential, with rugged construction and powerful lever action.
- Made in England
- 160mm length
- 14mm jaw opening
- 9mm jaw width
- 34mm useable jaw length
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.