Maun 4877-140 - Smooth Jaws Flat Nose Parallel Plier Comfort Grips 140 mm
Adapted for delicate working, engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip without managing delicate pieces. Perfect for manipulating and straightening soft wire. Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Jaws fitted with soft polyurethane inserts
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grip for added comfort
- A workbench essential, for use with soft metals and other delicate materials. Ideal for: Jewellery makers. Manufacturers of delicate pieces. Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England
- 140mm length
- 10mm jaw opening
- 8mm jaw width
- 28mm useable jaw length
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.