Maun 4864-200-99 - Customisable Soft Jaws Parallel Plier 200 mm
A truly versatile plier. Soft metal jaws and unpeened screws allow for user modification to suit your specific application. Engineered with parallel jaws.
- Easily remove and modify jaw blanks to suit your application.
- Parallel jaws can grip securely along their whole length.
- Option to customise your plier for bulk production.
- Engineered to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof handles.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Unpeened screws allow easy jaw removal for modification.
- Soft, natural-finish metal jaw blanks for own customisation, hardening and finishing.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- The perfect plier for customisation, with endless applications.
- Ideal for prototype engineers.
- Ideal for metalsmiths.
- Ideal for anyone with a novel plier application idea. Customise the jaws to your required specification and send us your design for bulk production and assembly.
- Made in England.
- Total jaw length 100 mm.
- Total plier length 225 mm
- 17 mm jaw opening.
- 12.5 mm jaw width.
- 40 mm useable jaw length.
- This plier with customisable soft jaws and return spring is also available in 160 mm.