Maun 3090-250 - Ribbon Cable Cutter 250 mm
Designed to prevent warped cable cores. This robust tool guarantees a perfect, crush-free cut. Engineered with a long, sharp blade for an even cut on cables up to 82mm wide. A built-in cable guide gives a clean, perpendicular cut.
- Cut wide ribbon cables with ease.
- A perpendicular, crush-free cut - every time.
- No more warped or deformed cable cores.
- Designed for operator comfort
- Easier handling due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- A long, sharp blade for an even cut on wide cables.
- A built-in cable guide for a perpendicular cut
- Long-lasting return spring
- Safety latch to keep jaw closed and protect fingers from blade when not in use
- Hard glass-filled nylon anvil
- Pressed-steel handles with ergonomic plastic grips for added comfort.
- Replacement blades available.
- Used in the computer, IT and data communications industries to cut flat ribbon cables up to 64-way (82 mm wide) 28 AWG on 1.27 mm centres. Ideal for: Prototyping. Device manufacture. IT cable installations.
- Made in England
- 250mm length
- 45mm width
- Cutting capability: 64 way (82mm wide) flat ribbon cable