Maun 2990-140 - Diagonal Cutting Plier for Hard Wire 140mm
A high-leverage cutter for soft, hard wire. Designed with compound lever action that multiplies hand force by 18 to reduce effort when cutting.
- High-leverale design cuts hard wire with minimal effort.
- Requires less effort than conventional pliers of the same size.
- Easy to operate, regardless of your hand size.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 18 for less cutting effort.
- Accurate cutting edges.
- Induction-hardened jaws to HRC 64, precisely shaped for durability and accuracy.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Available in a choice of lengths to suit different wire types.
- Also commonly known as a side cutter, these diagonaly cutters are versatile for use.
- Made in England
- 140mm length
- 10mm jaw opening
- 8mm jaw width
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.