Maun 2570-005 - Eyelet Puncher & Fixing Plier 4 mm (Eyelets Included) - 100 Pack Coloured
Two jobs, one sturdy tool. Punch through materials and fix eyelets in one smooth operation. Quickly and easily insert 4 mm (5/32?) eyelets into fabric, leather, canvas, thin plastics and card.
- No need to buy separate punch and eyelet pliers.
- Punch through materials and fix eyelets in one operation.
- Cleanly fix eyelets into a variety of thin materials.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easier handling of eyelets due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Pressed steel construction for a sturdy yet lightweight design.
- Jaws feature tapered bushes for precision setting of the eyelet dies.
- Eyelet dies case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Two sizes offered to fix 4 mm or 5.5 mm eyelets.
- Available with optional eyelet packs.
- Use this eyelet puncher to punch and fix eyelets into thin materials such as fabric, leather, canvas, thin plastics and card
- Ideal for arts and crafts by professionals and hobbyists.
- Ideal for leatherwork.
- Ideal for costume jewellery making.
- Made in England.
- 200 mm length.
- 40 mm width.
- 35 mm useable jaw length.
- 4 mm plier is designed for use with our 4 mm (5/32?) inside barrel diameter eyelets only. Purchase with a pack of Brass Eyelets 50 Pack 4 mm too.
- Also available Eyelet Puncher & Fixing Plier 5.5 mm Eyelets designed for use with our 5.5 mm (5/32?) inside barrel diameter eyelets only.
- A separate plier is required for each eyelet size.