Maun 1700-001 - Steel Straight Edge Metric 1000 mm
An all-purpose carbon-steel straight edge for marking lines on wallpaper, floor coverings and leather. Manufactured for accuracy and ease of use.
- Mark straight lines with matchless accuracy.
- Quickly check the straightness of your workpiece.
- Stays firmly in place for improved precision when marking or scoring.
- Designed with a bevelled edge for unobstucted vision.
- Thickness ensures safety when using a metal scriber.
- Surface ground for a smooth, comfortable finish.
- Crafted from high-quality carbon steel.
- Case hardened to 57 for durability.
- A single 6mm diameter hanging hole for easy storage.
- Packed in a clear plastic wallet with anti-rust paper.
- The perfect straight edge for professionals and serious DIY-ers, ideal for: Cutting and hanging wallpaper. Cutting and laying vinyl flooring. Use in leathercraft, handicraft and other hobbies.
- Made in England
- Finished to an accuracy of 0.001 inch per foot (0.084mm per metre) length
- 3.25mm thick
- 53mm width