Makita DTD152Z - 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Compact and Lightweight Design with Overall Length of Just 5-3/8"
- Variable Speed, Reversible
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Circuit Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in. lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation
- Twin LED lights with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Glow in the dark rubber bumper
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- Battery Capacities:-- 18V Li-Ion
- Hex Shank -- 1/4"
- No Load Speed -- 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute -- 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque -- 1,460 in. lbs (165 Nm)
- Vibration Level --10.5 m/s2
- Noise Level -- 93 dB(A)
- Overall Length -- 5-3/8" (137 mm)
- Net Weight -- 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
Tool Only. Battery and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346449-3)