- Shaper Accessories
- Freud RP2000 - 5-1/2" (Dia.) Performance System® Panel Raising System
Freud RP2000 - 5-1/2" (Dia.) Performance System® Panel Raising System
Freud now has a revolutionary system for making cabinet doors. This system combines the flexibility of standard insert tooling with the performance of resharpenable TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Knives. This gives cabinet manufacturers the ability to offer over 10 different styles of raised panels for cabinet doors at a fraction of the cost of fixed knife cutters. Plus, these cutters have a specially designed raised panel knife that will leave cross grain cuts as smooth and splinter-free as cuts with the grain. The head is manufactured out of a high grade aircraft aluminum, so weight is kept to a minimum while strength is maintained. The Anti-Kickback Design of the head reduces the likelihood of kickbacks. This raised panel cutter system can be used either with the Performance System® Rail and Stile cutter or with standard fixed wing rail and stile cutters.
- Includes wrench and carrying case
- Anti-Kickback Design
- Thick micrograin carbide tips.
- Includes five different profiles knives and a back cutter
- Covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty
- Ideal For: To create over 10 different styles of raised panels for cabinet doors
- Machine Use: Shaper
- Materials: Wood, Wood Composites