Freud LI16MBA3 - 100 mm Split Scoring
Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own Micrograin Carbide for each tool application.
- ATB tooth 5° with positive cutting angle. Scoring sawblades for cutting coated panels, on sizing machines.
- Thickness adjustment controlled by the machines, no spacers required.
- Adjustable kerf
- Silver I.C.E. Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
Item Number: LI16MBA3
100 mm x 12+12T Split Scoring
- Ideal For: To score the coating on bilaminated panels.
- Machine Use: Panel Saw
- Materials: Bilaminated chipboard or MDF
- Diameter100 mm
- GrindSplit Score
- Hook Angle11°
Freud dedicates all its creativity and craftsmanship to manufacture the finest router bits, router sets, saw blades, planers knives, routers tables and power tools on the market. Buy Freud router bits and power tools online and get shipping everywhere in Ontario and Canada. Contact us for more information. (Free shipping in Ontario only)