Freud FC-107 - 1/4" to 1-3/8" (Dia.) 7pc. Carbide Forstner Bit Set
The Freud 7-piece carbide Forstner bit set features micro-grain carbide/titanium tips to ensure cleaner cuts and long lasting sharpness. Ideal for drilling exceptionally clean holes in veneers and thick stock, the bits come with a center spur that allows for easy and accurate location of the center of the pilot hole. Because the bits are guided by a super-sharp outside rim, the bits are able to precision bore overlapping holes and pocket holes. The bits can be re-sharpened.
- Micro-grain carbide/titanium tips ensure cleaner cuts and long lasting sharpness
- Wood case for easy storage and protection.
- Center locating spur
- Sizes are 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", and 1-3/8".
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Ideal For: Use to drill pocket holes, angled holes, overlapping holes, and flat bottom holes.
- Machine Use: Drill Press, Hand Held Drill
- Materials: Ideal bits for drilling in all composition materials, plywood, hard wood, solid surface materials, and soft wood
|Diameter||1/4'' to 1-3/8''|
|Shank||5/32'' to 3/8'''|