Freud FC-011 - 1-1/2" (Dia.) Carbide Forstner Bit
Freud's Carbide Forstner Bits bring a technical level of excellence not found in a standard high speed steel Forstner Bit. These bits will drill through a multitude of materials. Use to drill pocket holes, angled holes, overlapping holes and flat bottom holes. Best of all, these bits will not burn like a standard Forstner and will stay sharp many times longer. These bits can be sharpened by any reputable sharpening service who sharpens router bits.
- Thick micro-grain carbide/titanium tips ensure cleaner cuts and long lasting sharpness.
- The sharp center locating spur accurately locates the center of your hole.
- Right hand rotation
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guaranteek
- Ideal For: Drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes.
- Machine Use: Drill Press, Hand Held Drill
- Materials: All composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, solid surface materials, and softwoods