- Router Bits
- Spiral Bits
- Down Spiral Bits
- Freud 76-204 - DOWN SPIRAL ROUTER BIT
Freud 76-204 - DOWN SPIRAL ROUTER BIT
(You save $13.01)
Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- 7/32" (Dia.) Down Spiral Bit with 1/4" Shank
- Ideal For: Grooves in fine veneer & laminates\
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood
Find Similar Products by Category