- Cutting and Drilling Tooling
- Circular Saw Blades (For Wood)
- Freud D1060X - DIABLO 10X60
Freud D1060X - DIABLO 10X60
Cabinets & Furniture
Fine Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or “chop” style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing “grabbing” or blowout. Diablo's particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and moulding. 1" diameter, 6t ATB, 5/8" arbor, 15 Degree hook angle.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- 10 in. x 60 Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade
- Ideal For: High quality crosscuts and rip cuts in wood, plywood & melamine
- Tool Use: Chop/Miter, Table Saw
- Materials: Wood Cutting
Find Similar Products by Category