- Router Bits
- Door and Window Bits
- Raised Panel
- Freud 99-569 - 3-1/2" (Dia.) Raised Panel Bit w/Backcutters (Quadra-Cut)
Freud 99-569 - 3-1/2" (Dia.) Raised Panel Bit w/Backcutters (Quadra-Cut)
(You save $58.62)
Exclusive Quadra-Cut design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Bits
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included 54-562 radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional 54-560 square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Ideal For: Creating beautiful raised panels for cabinet doors or wall paneling
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood
Find Similar Products by Category