Freud 99-038 - 1-3/8" (Dia.) Raised Panel V Joint Bit
Mating surfaces that are at an angle, not vertical, so the dark lines like those created by standard finger joint bits are not visible.
- Bit does not have to be centered in the wood.
- Simply raise or lower the bit 3/32" to route the mating edge.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Ideal For: Joining pieces of solid wood to produce strong door panels
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood