Freud 77-510 - 1/2" (Dia.) Double Flute Mortise Compression Bit
Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface.
- Also ideal for through cuts in double sided sheets that are 5/8" thick or less.
- Combination of up and down shear flutes eliminates chipping on both sides of double sided panels.
- Routs melamine, veneer plywood and other double sided materials, as well as hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Double flute spirals are for extra clean cuts at faster feed rates.
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood