Freud LU86R006M20 - 160mm Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade
This heavy-duty thin kerf blade is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting, and 1/4" to 1" thick for ripping. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Item Number: LU86R006M20
160mm x 28T mm Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade
- Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (1/4" to 1" ).
- Machine Use: Track Saw,Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Hardwood, Softwood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood and thinner stock materials
- Hook Angle13°