Freud LU84R012 - 12" Combination Blade
This ultimate combination blade combines one flat tooth for ripping, followed by four alternate top bevel teeth for crosscutting and a large gullet for effective chip clearance. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate combination blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Combination Blend for Maximum Performance
- Large Gullets in front of flat top rakers allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Item Number: LU84R012
12" x 60T Combination Blade
- Ideal For: Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (3/8" to 1-1/2").
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Plywood, Laminate, Chip Board, Hardwood, Softwood
- Hook Angle10°