Fein 72093860090 - Gwp10 Tapper 5/16 In. Variable Speed Ki 110V (Chuck Not Included)
- Tapper up to 3/8 in (M10)
- GWP 10
- Fast, precise tapper with reversing gear for shorter working times.
- Exceptional speed due to reversing gear for automatic rotation reversal when withdrawing the drill spindle from the threaded hole. Fast, 680 rpm return for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision due to a tight connection of drill shaft and tapping chuck using a B12 tapered mount for high accuracy. Accurate tapper mounting in the tapping chuck for best work results.
- FEIN ergonomic grip applies the feed pressure directly along the tapping axis with the guiding hand ideally positioned.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Width across corners only 29/32 in (23 mm).
- Metal gear head.
- Torsion-free, barrel-type motor housing.
- Power consumption: 450 W
- Power output: 250 W
- No-load speed in reverse: 0 - 1,000 rpm
- Load speed when cutting: 0 - 450 rpm
- Load speed in reverse: 0 - 680 rpm
- Torque at maximum output power: 186  in/lbs[Nm]
- Stall/ blocking torque: 469  in/lbs[Nm]
- Thread in steel up to: M 10
- Thread in stainless steel: M 10
- Cone at drill shaft: B 12
- Clamping neck: 1-3/4  in[mm]
- Minimum clearance: 7/8  in[mm]
- Cable with plug: 16.4  ft[m]
- Weight: 3.53 [1.60] lbs[kg]
- 1 carrying handle
- delivery scope without tapping chuck.