DeWALT DNP612 - COMPACT ROUTER PLUNGE BASE (FOR DWP611 & DCW600)
The DNP612 heavy-duty Plunge Base for Compact Router features a clear, Lexan base for enhanced base durability and rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design for comfort, balance, and control.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- categoryName:Router Attachments 
- Item Weight:4
- Warranty:90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Warranty 2:1 Year Warranty
- Warranty 3:3 Year Limited Warranty"