DeWALT DCH263R2DH - 20V MAX XR D-HANDLE 3 MODE SDS ROTARY HAMMER (6.0AH) W/ 2 BATTERIES, DUST EXTRACTOR AND KIT BOX
The DCH263R2DH 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1-1/8 in. SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer Kit with onboard dust extraction is a light weight, low vibration, high-performance drill designed for the demands of today’s contractor. The durable three mode German engineered mechanism delivers 3.0 joules of impact energy that delivers fast speed of application that professionals require. This allows the DCH263R2 Hammer to perform quickly in chipping applications and have a wide optimal drilling range between 1/4 in. and 3/4in. The DCH263R2DH kit features the 6.0 Ah DCB206 battery pack for extreme runtime. SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature. With its hard-hitting mechanism, fast drilling speed, long run time and balanced design, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even with large diameter hole drilling in the hardest concrete. The DCH263R2DH features the OSHA Table 1 Compliant DWH205DH; This dust extraction system features a powerful built in motor for increased suction and high-performance drilling. The two second power-off delay ensures that dust extraction continues after drill is switched off. The DWH205DH features three nozzle heads for maximum dust collection during the application. The included nozzles are tuned for up to 1 in. diameter bits, all stop bits up to 1.5 in. shoulder and small diameter up to ½ in. This dust extractor allows for bit lengths up to 10 in. in overall length for drilling applications. This allows users to install a wide range of anchors including pinch nails, rod hanging systems like dropins, large diameter sleeve, stud/wedge, and screw anchors. This unit includes an OSHA 1926.1153-compliant Dust Box Assembly. Equipped with a filter cleaning mechanism and a HEPA filter, it removes 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or greater.
- 3.0 joules of impact energy provide corded power without the cord.
- Wide optimal drilling range between 1/4 in. and 3/4 in.
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if bit jams.
- Optimized ergonomic design provides an exceptional drilling and chipping experience in overhead, horizontal and downward orientations.
- Constant speed underload for fast speed of application
- Bright LED to help illuminate dark work areas.
- SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature.
- Three replaceable optimized dust nozzle heads are tuned for up to 1 in. diameter bits, all stop bits up to 1.5 in. shoulder and small diameter bits up to ½ in.
- Bit lengths up to 10 in. in overall length
- Quick release for easy tool assembly and disassembly
- Compact inline design; Rotary hammer and dust collection only 3.72 in. wide installed.
- Durable clear high capacity dust box with replaceable HEPA cannister that removes 99.97% of airborne particle 0.3 microns or greater.
- Easily adjusted depth stop for accurate anchor hole depths
- Dust extractor mounted LED for illuminating low light work environments.
- BLOWS/MIN 0 - 4300 BPM
- DUST COLLECTION READY TRUE
- IMPACT ENERGY 3 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 0 - 1165 RPM
- TOOL HEIGHT 7.34 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 15.88 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 5.95 LBS
- DCH263 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1-1/8" D-Handle SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Low Vibration Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- DCB206 (2)
- High speed charger