Bessey KRJR-24 - Clamp, woodworking, small parallel clamp, REVO JR, 24 In. x 3.25 In, 900 lb
Junior Parallel Clamp, 24 Inch Capacity 3-1/4 Inch Throat Depth
Long known for their premium full-sized K BODY REVO parallel clamp; BESSEY set out to produce a more compact version of this industry icon. The result of this effort is the K BODY REVO Jr.. This new product offers full-size parallel clamp performance in a new and more compact configuration and, at a great price point. The K BODY REVO Jr. is a clear example that quality, value and performance do not always have to mean big. Once the German team came to grips with the design challenges they were able to create a physically smaller clamp but, one which still produces 900 lbs of clamping force. This truly parallel clamp uses steel drawn at BESSEYs own facilities in Germany and, because less steel is used, the cost of production (and the retail price point) was able to be reduced. The expectation is that this new product offering will attract those woodworkers that want a serious parallel clamping tool that is a little lighter to work with or is a little lighter on the pocketbook or both. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Large parallel clamping surface with replaceable jaw protective pads
- Large and easy to turn wood handle
- Jaws clamp at accurate 90 degree angles
- Junior may be light in weight but not light on clamping force, it creates up to 900 lbs.
- REVO Junior's 900 pounds of clamping force is nearly equal to the best of the competitions full size clamp capabilities
- REVO Junior's 900 pounds of clamping force bests the worst of the competitions full size clamp capabilities
- Easily converts to spreader
- K BODY® REVO parallel clamps
The new K BODY® REVO is a mid-sized version of what makes the full-sized REVO parallel clamp so great. Parallel jaws, good power and a lighter relative weight, combined with a very competitive price point, makes this clamp a success.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 900 LBS.
- Minimum Jaw Opening: 8.5 Inches.
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 28.5 Inches.
- Rail Dimensions: 63/64 Inches x 15/64 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.55 Inches.
- Handle Length: 4.1 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel and composite plastics
- Color / Finish: Black and red plastics with bright zinc plated steel