Bessey UK3.006 - Clamp, woodworking, small case clamp, UniKlamp, 3.125 x 6 In., 330 lb
Case Clamp, 6 Inch Capacity 3-1/8 Inch Throat Depth
The BESSEY UniKlamp is a light duty case clamp with large clamping surface jaws. The UniKlamp is reversible for use as a spreader - no tools required. They provide adequate clamping pressure for most light to medium duty clamping. The UniKlamp will not slip when pressure is applied, holding stock squarely, making them quick and easy to use. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Light weight, easy to handle
- Easily converts to spreader
- Exerts even clamping force over 11 sq. in. of non-marring jaw surface
- Note: The UniKlamp does not offer the precision or robust components for the accuracy and precision of the K BODY
- UniKlamp® case clamp
This light duty universal case clamp is an ideal tool for many jobs around the shop. Lower clamping pressures spread over a wider surface are gentler on delicate work surfaces and, the light weight means less fatigue during glue-ups.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.125 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 6 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 330 LBS.
- Minimum Jaw Opening: 7 Inches.
- Rail Dimensions: 25/32 Inches x 3/16 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.465 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel, wood and polyamide plastic
- Color / Finish: Black and red with bright zinc plated steel