Bessey LHS10 - Clamp, woodworking, hand screw, 10 In. x 7 In
Parallel Wood Hand Screw, 10 Inch
BESSEY parallel wood hand screw clamps, pair modern steel spindles & swivel nuts with traditional hardwood jaws & handles. For those that practice more traditional methods of woodworking. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Cold-drawn, carbon-steel spindles and swivel nuts
- ACME thread fro quick clamping
- Hardwood handles are over-sized and reinforced with steel ferrules for comfort and extra torque
- Oiled maple jaws
- Metal parts are treated to resist rust
- General purpose woodworking clamp
- Feature large diameter spindles for added strength and durability
- ACME thread for rapid operation and years of hard use
- Wood hand screw clamps (HS)
Its just the clamp you need for gluing; adjustable jaws for a strong grip or delicate for those small projects. The oiled wooden jaws wont damage or slip on your work piece. The wood hand screw clamp is held together by cold-drawn, carbon-steel spindles and swivel nuts. Large handles for comfort and torque.
- Throat Depth: 5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 7 Inches.