Bessey CDS24-12WP - Clamp, woodworking, F-style, Deep Reach, 12 In. x 24 In., 1540 lb
Deep Reach Bar Clamp, 24 Inch Capacity 12 Inch Throat Depth
BESSEY recognizes that sometimes the spot that requires clamping can be a long way in from the edge of the work piece. It is for that reason that the CDS series clamps have been created. The throat depth on these clamps can be as much as 20 inches. The large flat rail is serrated to prevent slipping. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY anti-slip system - the set screw is molded into the sliding arm and interlocks with the serrated rail to prevent sliding
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw press fitted to rail - no mechanical fasteners to loosen
- High-quality profiled steel rail acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping
- Hardened, smooth-running spindle with ACME thread = more clamping with less cranking
- 24 inch clamp capacity
- Extra deep throat of 12 inches
- Deep reach (CDS) with flat rail
The CDS offers a throat depth of up to 20" when you need that extra deep reach. The large flat rail is serrated to prevent slipping. Comes with: Flat rail profile, standard pad, and plastic cap.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 12 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1540 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-49/64 Inches x 15/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.7 Inches.