Bessey TGK4.540+2K - Clamp, woodworking, F-style, 2K handle, replaceable pads, 4.5 In. x 40 In., 1540 lb
TGK+2K Series Bar Clamp, 40 Inch Capacity 4-1/2 Inch Throat Depth
The TGK series clamps are the strongest of any of the TG series with 1540 Lbs. of clamping force. The original malleable cast iron bar clamp with an inline wood handle was the world's first sliding arm bar clamp. A rugged, trusted and durable staple of every wood shop. The original wood handles remain very popular, and are still available. Manyclamps are also available with BESSEY's 2K handle. These high-tech 2 part composite plastic handles give you extra grip when you need it. The ultimate handle for maximizing torque is the T-bar (sliding pin) handle, and is available as an option on many of the popular sizes of TG series clamps. Many of these clamps have also been fitted with pressure pads that are easily replaced, and allow for replacement of damaged spindles. These clamps are available in a wide variety of sizes. BESSEY. Simply better.
- BESSEY anti-slip system - the set screw is molded into the sliding arm and interlocks with the serrated rail to prevent sliding
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw press fitted to rail - no mechanical fasteners to loosen
- High-quality profiled steel rail acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping
- Hardened, smooth-running spindle with ACME thread = more clamping with less cranking
- Comfortable 2K composite handle
- Top jaw press fitted (swaged) to rail - no mechanical fasteners to loosen
- Original BESSEY malleable cast bar clamps are available in 60 different combinations of capacity, throat depth & style of handle
- Heavy duty (TGK) with 2K handle
More clamp force than most of us will ever need. High-end quality throughout. The 2K composite handle with comfort insert is standard.
- Jaw Width: 1.5 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 40 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1540 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-3/8 Inches x 14/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.7 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel and malleable cast-iron with a composite plastic handle
- Color / Finish: Black and red