Bessey DHBC-12 - Clamp, woodworking, double jaw, clutch style, swivel pads, 3.5 In. x 12 In., 400 lb
Double-Headed Bar Clamp, 12 Inch Capacity 3-1/2 Inch Throat
The BESSEY clutch style clamps are a popular regular duty clamp that can be used for a wide range of projects. These economical clamps are available in a wide range of sizes starting with the GSCC2.506 with a 2-1/5 " throat x 6 " capacity up to the GSCC5.024 with a 5" throat x 24" capacity and, a range of clamping pressures from 600 to 1200 Lbs. BESSEY. Simply better.
- A popular regular duty clamp that can be used for a wide range of projects
- Non-marring pads
- Versatile and ideal for light duty clamping.
- Serrated rail
- 2 piece clutch plates
- Cast iron fixed and movable jaws, powder coated in flat black for durability
- Clutch style (DHBC) with double jaw
The double jaw clamp can do things that other clamps just cant do. Very useful on corner glue ups and where pressure needs to be dispersed for delicate work. Made of powder coated, ductile cast iron jaws and a two piece slip clutch plate for a strong hold.
- Jaw Width: 1 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.5 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 12 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 400 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 55/64 Inches x 15/64 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.44 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel and malleable cast-iron with a composite plastic handle
- Color / Finish: Black and red