Bessey 660-S8 - Clamp, welding, F-style, replaceable swivel pad, 8 In. x 4 In., 726 lb
Shop Floor Clamp, 8 Inch Capacity, with 4 Inch Throat Depth
A single sliding arm clamp can do the work of many different sizes of "C" clamp and, can do it nine times faster! The 660 & 1200 series of bar clamps are considered light duty within the Bessey "ALL STEEL" line-up of clamps! These series of clamps feature some key improvements. Each series has a sliding arm design engineered for more efficient force transmission and both have a patented rail profile design for enhanced strength where it matters most. They also have uniquely replaceable contact pads for enhanced serviceability. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable use, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills BESSEY. Simply better.
- Standard swivel pressure pads built for solid dependable performance
- Replacement arms, spindles and snap on pressure pads are available for many shop floor series steel clamps
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Sliding T-bar handle
- Does the work of c-clamps but does it 9x faster
- Light to medium duty all-steel bar clamp (660-S and 1200-S Series)
Premium features and value make this series of clamps ever more popular. The 660-S and 1200-S are unique in the BESSEY® Shop Floor series in that they have the upgraded rail profile and force optimized sliding arm like the 2400 & 1800 Series. Comes with: Patented rail profile, replaceable swivel pads.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 8 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 726 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 7/8 Inches x 11/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.625 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel