Bessey SQ-4 - Clamp, welding, F-style, heavy duty pad, 6 In. x 4.75 In., 1330 lb
Shop Floor Clamp, 6 Inch Capacity 4-3/4 Inch Throat Depth
The SQ series regular duty all -steal clamps, are a top selling product and an economical alternative to the BESSEY high-performance 2400 series. It offers a great mixture of size and strength. The standard profiled rail and heavy duty pad of this series make it one of the best all-steel bar clamps in the world. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Standard swivel pressure pads built for solid dependable performance
- Replacement arms, spindles and MorPads are available for many shop floor series steel clamps
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Sliding steel pin handle
- Replaceable pad comes standard with clamp
- Does the work of c-clamps but does it 9x faster
- Regular duty all-steel bar clamp (SQ Series)
A top selling product series for BESSEY®. Like the 2400S series it offers a great mixture of size and strength, and like the SGL series it represents what would have been the top of the bar clamp market only a few short years ago. Comes with standard rail profile, heavy duty pad.
- Jaw Width: 1 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4.75 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 6 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1330 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 55/64 Inches x 13/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.625 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel