Bessey 4800S-48 - Clamp, welding, F-style, heavy duty Morpad, 48 In. x 7 In., 4880 lb
High-Performance, Heavy Duty, 48 Inch Capacity, with 7 Inch Throat Depth
A single sliding arm clamp can do the work of many different sizes of "C" clamp and, can do it nine times faster! The 4800 series of bar clamps are heavy duty clamps within the Bessey "ALL STEEL" line-up of clamps! These series of clamps feature the tried and true BESSEY classically profiled rail and are well known for their in-field durability. They also have the patented BESSEY MorPad. This contact pad has significant high high-tech features to reduce internal friction and enhance a clamp's service life. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills BESSEY. Simply better.
- Unique BESSEY MorPad tilts to 35°
- Sliding arm is made of tempered, drop-forged steel
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Specially hardened spindle reisists weld spatter
- Does the work of C Clamps but does it 9x faster
- Heavy duty all-steel bar clamps (4800S Series)
with nearly twice the clamp force capacity of the 2400S Series and available clamp lengths up to 60", the 4800S series is a top selling industrial tool at BESSEY®. The spindle has a 19 mm hexagonal head to assist in tightening (torque of 70Nm or less). Comes with: Standard rail profile, MorPad.
- Jaw Width: 1.75 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 7 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 48 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 4880 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-37/64 Inches x 25/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.85 Inches.
- Maximum Torque Input: 51.6 FT/LBS.
- Handle Length: 6.875 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel