Bessey STB-24 - Clamp, welding, F-style, crimped on swivel pad, 24 In. x 7 In.,4880 lb
Shop Floor Clamp, 24 Inch Capacity 7 Inch Throat Depth
The STB series bar clamp offers heavy duty value; they are an economical alternative to the BESSEY high-performance 4800 series clamps. German produced classic profiled rails, hardened spindles (with 19 mm hex head) and sizes up to 36" makes this a real-world solution for heavy duty applications on a tighter budget. The STB comes with standard rail profile, crimped on swivel pad. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Heavy duty pad
- Replacement arms, spindles and MorPads are available for many shop floor series steel clamps
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Sliding steel pin handle
- Does the work of C Clamps but does it 9x faster
- Heavy duty all-steel bar clamp (STB Series)
The STB heavy duty bar clamp offers heavy-duty value. German produced classic profiled rails, hardened spindles (with 19 mm hex head) and sizes up to 36" makes this a real-world solution for heavy duty applications on a tighter budget. Comes with standard rail profile, crimped on swivel pad.
- Jaw Width: 1.75 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 7 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 24 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 4880 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 1-37/64 Inches x 25/32 Inches.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.85 Inches.
- Maximum Torque Input: 59 FT/LBS.
- Handle Length: 6.875 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Zinc plated steel