Bessey GSH50 - Lever, classiX, 20 inch
classiX Series Clamp, 20 Inch Capacity 4.75 Inch Throat Depth, Lever Action
BESSEY classiX GHS series rapid action lever clamps are up to 5 times faster to use than the already extremely quick original sliding arm design. Another benefit of the style of clamp is that the positive locking ratchet action will not loosen due to vibration. The positive lock provided by the interlocking teeth will not let go until you make it happen by squeezing the trigger release. An especially useful trait when securing portable power tools to temporary work surfaces. These lever action sliding arm clamps can be positioned & repositioned quickly & securely. Designed & manufactured for years of dependable service, these clamps are made in BESSEY's own German production facilities and, from steel that comes from BESSEY's own European steel mills. BESSEY created the first sliding arm clamp and to this day remains the category leader in both quality and design. BESSEY. Simply better.
- "classiX®" - BESSEY's international line of high value clamps
- Ratchet mechanism ensures vibration resistant clamping
- Rapid action
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are created from a single piece of BESSEY cold drawn steel
- After bending and forming of the fixed jaw the rails are heat treated for maximum strength
- Drop-forged steel sliding arm
- Ergonomic shaped powder-coated clamping lever and plastic-coated release lever for comfort and power
- classiX® GSH all-steel lever bar clamps
Quick up to 5 times faster than regular clamps! Secure, unaffected by vibrations. Strong high clamping force. Non-slip trigger release. Clamping force up to 1110 lbs.
- Jaw Width: 1.181 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 4.75 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 20 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 1110 LBS.
- Rail Dimensions: 63/64 Inches x 15/32 Inches.
- Clamping Handle: Lever Type
- Material Composition: Steel
- Color / Finish: Steel