- Clamps for Woodworking
- Other Clamps
- Bessey PS130 - Clamp, solid surface, seaming tool, extra large
Bessey PS130 - Clamp, solid surface, seaming tool, extra large
Solid Surface Seaming Tool, 265 Pounds Clamping Force
The BESSEY solid surface seaming tool's twin vacuum cups secure the clamp to any smooth, non-porous material such as solid surface, SSV laminate, polished marble & granite and eliminates the need for glue blocks. The PS130's suction cups are made from rugged high-pressure aluminum alloy with the highest quality rubber diaphragm. The large 210 mm (8-1/4 Inch) suction cups can create up to 265 lbs of clamping force, making this a very useful tool for joining larger sections of material. The large diameter ACME type lead screw smoothly pulls the two work pieces together. Come with the ergonomic shaped wood handle. A great time saver. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Twin vacuum cups secure clamp to any non-porous, solid surface material such as granite, marble or glass
- Precision, professional tool with work hardened spindle, aluminum frame and cold drawn rod guides
- Large, comfortable 2K composite handle
- Extra large solid surface seaming tool (PS)
Twin vacuum cups for clamping non-porous, solid surface material such as granite, marble, Corian, plastic or glass. The 2K composite handle with comfort insert comes standard.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 4.724 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 265 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.55 Inches.
- Handle Length: 4.16 Inches.
Find Similar Products by Category