Bessey DUO45-8 - Clamp, one hand, DuoKlamp Series, 3 1/4 In. x 18 In., 260 LB
One-Handed Clamp, 16 Inch Capacity 3-1/4 Inch Throat
The BESSEY DuoKlamp is a very handy light duty clamp that can be operated with a single hand, leaving the other hand free to support the work piece until it is firmly clamped. If you need to push something apart, maintain a specific gap or position, the DuoKlamp can be reversed with a simple twist of a dial. Jaws are designed to resist flex & are capable of creating up to 260 lbs of clamping force. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Changes from clamping to spreading with a quick twist of a dial
- Only reversible clamp that does not require some degree of disassembly to change direction
- Ergonomic handle with pump lever configured parallel to the rail for balanced, safe handling
- Quick press of a button allows the clamping arm to quickly slide up or down to clamping position
- Large polyamide parallel jaws facilitate clamping on all four edges
- DuoKlamp®, large surface one handed clamp
Clamp or spread with the turn of a button, no tools necessary with the intelligent release mechanism. Jaws are designed to resist flex and are capable of withstanding up to 260 lbs of clamping force. Soft pressure caps slide off easily and prevent marring of wood by distributing pressure over a greater area.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 18 Inches.
- Clamping Force: 260 LBS.
- Minimum Jaw Opening: 3 Inches.
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 20.5 Inches.
- Rail Dimensions: 25/32 Inches x 3/16 Inches.
- Material Composition: Steel and composite plastics
- Color / Finish: Black