Bessey 376S - Clamp, metalworking, hold down, Rite Hite, 3/8 In. Stud Size - Standard Reach
Self Positioning Hold Down Clamp, Use with 3/8 In. Bolt Or Stud, Clamping Range 0 To 1 In. Load Limit 8,800 Pounds
Use the BESSEY® RiteHite to hold your work piece in place with the simple single component design. Having the swivel rocker attached to the clamps means you do not have to worry about misplacing them, like with other 2 piece systems. These fast, self positioning hold-down clamps are made of strong ductile iron. RiteHite hold down clamps can be used on any T-slot machine table (fasteners not included). Using self positioning RiteHite clamps reduces set-up time & increases productivity. The "L" versions are longer offering more reach, while the shorter "S" versions offer greater strength. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Self-positioning, single component design
- Swivel rocker attached body prevents loss
- Instant set-up and eliminates shim stock
- Wide clamping range instant adjustment to 5"
- Strong, ductile iron body
- Uses standard T slot hardware available from your industrial supply distributor
- Short reach
- RiteHite Standard Reach (Model S)
The S series, slightly smaller than its counterpart but with the strength you can depend on.
- Jaw Width: 1.175 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 1.125 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 1 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 8800 LBS.
- Maximum Torque Input: 55 FT/LBS.