Bessey 750L - Clamp, metalworking, hold down, Rite Hite, 3/4 In. Stud Size - Long Reach
Self Positioning Hold Down Clamp, Use with 3/4 In. Bolt Or Stud, Clamping Range 0 To 5 In. Load Limit 19,000 Pounds
Use the BESSEY® RiteHite to hold your work piece in place with the simple single component design. Having the swivel rocker attached to the clamps means you do not have to worry about misplacing them, like with other 2 piece systems. These fast, self positioning hold-down clamps are made of strong ductile iron. RiteHite hold down clamps can be used on any T-slot machine table (fasteners not included). Using self positioning RiteHite clamps reduces set-up time & increases productivity. The "L" versions are longer offering more reach, while the shorter "S" versions offer greater strength. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Self-positioning, single component design
- Swivel rocker attached body prevents loss
- Instant set-up and eliminates shim stock
- Wide clamping range instant adjustment to 5"
- Strong, ductile iron body
- Uses standard T slot hardware available from your industrial supply distributor
- Long reach
- RiteHite Long Reach (Model L)
Use the BESSEY® RiteHite to hold your work piece in place with the simple self-positioning, single component design. Its made of strong, ductile iron, for use on a T-slot hold down table in a machine shop. It even has a swivel rocker attached to the body to prevent loss. Use the L series for a longer throw.
- Jaw Width: 2.2 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.625 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 5 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 19000 LBS.
- Maximum Torque Input: 237 FT/LBS.