Bessey CDF404CHV - Clamp, C-style, drop forged, copper spindle, Hi Vis frame, 4 In. x 2 3/4 In., 6200 lb
Drop Forged C-clamp 4 Inch Capacity, 3-1/4 Inch Throat Depth, HiVis Yellow Frame with Copper Plated Spindle
The CDF400CHV series c-clamps have heavy-duty drop-forged, heat-treated frames with a high visibility yellow powder coat finish, the handle, spindle & pressure pad assemblies are copper plated to resist weld spatter. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Drop-forged, heat-treated frame is powder coated to protect against corrosion in Hi-Vis
- Spindle is coated in copper to resist weld spatter
- High visibility (HiVis) finish conforming to OSHA safety color standard #1910.144
- Steel sliding T-Bar for use in tight spaces
- Regular duty (CDF & CDFCHV) deep throat c-clamps
Two types to choose from. Either in a black frame with a black oxide spindle that resist corrosion, or with a HiVis frame with a copper spindle.
- Jaw Width: 1.25 Inches.
- Throat Depth: 3.25 Inches.
- Nominal Clamping Capacity: 4 Inches.
- Holding Capacity: 6200 LBS.
- Clamping Screw Diameter: 0.75 Inches.