The Bosch PL2632K 3-1/4-In. Planer has a 6.5-amp motor that produces 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and smooth finishes. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. Its counterbalanced blade design puts the blade at an ideal cutting angle and eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. The tool also provides a spring-loaded stand that elevates the planer to protect the blade and the tool-resting spot. Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor® micrograin carbide blades, the Bosch PL2632 gives users the option of a two-blade system to accommodate high-speed steel blades (optional accessories are required).Its counterbalanced blade-design system ensures even planing, and the edge-guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool. A plastic overshoe offers an additional layer of protection for the workpiece surface. The chip-ejection switch can be moved to discharge the shavings left or right, and dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate a large shavings bag. This planer is built with a poly micro-V drive belt for enhanced belt durability and a ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord.
- (1) - Woodrazor™ Mini Micrograin Blades (2) - PA1202
- (1) - Dual-Mount Guide Fence - 2609111859
- (1) - Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence - 2609101407
- (1) - 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence - PA209
- (1) - Shavings Bag - 2 605 411 035
- (1) - Blade Wrench - 1 907 950 025
- (1) - Carrying Case - 2 610 906 281